Wolt Enterprises Oy and certain Wolt group companies (“Wolt”, “we”) process personal data of their users of Wolt’s food ordering services (“Wolt App”) and the visitors of the website wolt.com and woltpartner.dk (“Website”).
In this Privacy Statement, the word “Wolt Services” refers jointly to the websites and the Wolt App. In this Privacy Statement, the word “User” or “you” refers jointly to our and our group companies’ customers, representatives and other authorized users of our customer organizations, potential customers and the users of the Wolt Services. Our Privacy Statement explains, for example, the types of personal data we process, how we process the personal data and how you may exercise your rights as a data subject (e.g. right to object, right of access).
This Privacy Statement may be updated from time to time in order to reflect the changes in data processing practices or otherwise. You can find the current version on wolt.com. We will not make substantial changes to this Privacy Statement or reduce the rights of the Users under this Privacy Statement without providing a notice thereof.
1. Data Controller(s)
This Privacy Statement applies to processing of personal data carried out by Wolt.
In relation to the processing of personal data of Users in the below countries, Wolt Enterprises Oy and the local Wolt group company are acting as joint data controllers. This means that Wolt Enterprises Oy and the local Wolt group company together determine the purposes for and means by which personal data is processed. The country-specific joint controllers are listed below:
- Wolt Česko s.r.o., Na poříčí 1047/26, Nové Město, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic, business ID 07030550, for Users located in the Czech Republic
- Wolt Polska sp. z o.o., ul. Widok 16/2, 00-023 Warsaw, Poland, business ID 0000745637, for Users located in Poland
- Wolt Enterprises Israel Ltd., Allenby St. 113, 6581706 Tel Aviv, Israel, company no. 51-588715-6, for Users located in Israel (for Users in Israel, please note that the term “controller”, as used in this Privacy Statement, means the “database owner” as used in the Israeli Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981)
- Wolt Technologies Greece Provision of Food Services S.A., Leoforos Vouliagmenis 26, 11743 Athens, Greece, business ID 147811001000, for Users located in Greece
- Wolt d.o.o. Beograd-Stari Grad, Nušićeva 14, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia, business ID 21408930, for Users located in Serbia
- Wolt Azerbaijan LLC, Yasamal district, Hyatt Tower 2, 4th floor, 8 Izmir Street, AZ1065 Baku, Azerbaijan, tax payer identification number 1404631321, for Users located in Azerbaijan
- Wolt Technologies Kazakhstan LLP, Park View, Kunaev St 77, 050000, Almaty, Kazakhstan, business ID 190540026305, for Users located in Kazakhstan
- Wolt Slovensko s. r. o., Palisády 36, 811 06 Bratislava – Staré Mesto, Slovakia, business ID 52 396 771, VAT ID SK 2121036093, for Users located in Slovakia
- Wolt Norway AS, Øvre Slottsgate 4, 0157 Oslo, business ID: 920464254, VAT ID: 920 464 254 MVA, Norway, if the User is located in Norway
- Wolt Latvija SIA, Elizabete iela 45/47, Riga, business ID: 40203027461, VAT ID: LV40203027461, Latvia, if the User is located in Latvia
- UAB Wolt LT, Jasinskio g. 14a-57, LT-01135, business ID: 304573947, VAT ID: LT100011227411, Lithuania, if the User is located in Lithuania
- Wolt Japan K.K., Portal Point Shibuya 7F, 11-3, Jinnan 1-chome, Shibuya-ku, business ID: 40100-01-204751, VAT ID: 4010001204751, Tokyo, if the User is located in Japan
- Wolt Georgia LLC, 49d Chavchavadze Ave 179, business ID and VAT ID: 405260042, Tbilisi, Georgia, if the User is located in Georgia
- Wolt Eesti OÜ, Aia 10 a, 10111, Tallinn, Estonia, if User is located in Estonia
- Wolt Zagreb d.o.o., Metalčeva ul. 5, 1st floor, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia, if the User is located in Croatia
- Wolt Danmark ApS, Borgergade 10, 2 sal., 1300 Copenhagen K, if the User is located in Denmark.
Wolt Enterprises Oy has been appointed responsible for handling all data subject requests and questions relating to the personal data processing of the Wolt group on behalf of the local joint controllers.
In relation to the processing of personal data of Users in other countries than the ones listed above, Wolt Enterprises Oy acts as the sole data controller.
2. Wolt’s contact details
- Name: Wolt Enterprises Oy
- Business ID: 2646674-9
- Correspondence address: Arkadiankatu 6, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
- E-mail address: email@example.com
Wolt has appointed a data protection officer who you can reach through the above contact details.
3. Personal data processed and sources of data
The personal data collected and processed by us can be divided into two general data categories: User Data and Analytics Data.
Although we do not normally use Analytics Data to identify you as an individual, you can sometimes be recognized from it. In such situations, Analytics Data can also be considered personal data under applicable laws and we will treat such data as personal data.
We may automatically collect the following Analytics Data when you visit the websites.
We collect the following information relating to the technical device you use when using the Wolt Services:
- Device and device identification number, device IMEI
- IP address
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Internet service providers
- Advertising identifier of your device
- Visitor identifier
- Usage Information: We collect information on your use of the Wolt Services, such as:
- time spent on Wolt websites
- interaction with Wolt websites
- the URL of the website you visited before and after visiting the Wolt websites
- the time and date of your visits to Wolt websites
- the sections of the Wolt websites you visited
- the words/themes you searched for while using the Wolt websites
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
A web beacon is a technology that allows identifying readers of websites and emails e.g. for identifying whether an email has been read.
Web analytics services
The Wolt websites use Google Analytics and other web analytics services to compile Analytics Data and reports on visitor usage and to help us improve the Wolt Services. For an overview of Google Analytics, please visit Google Analytics. It is possible to opt-out of Google Analytics with the following browser add-on tool: Google Analytics opt-out add-on.